Linkedin is a great platform for growing your brand, find new connections and network.
But what if some user becomes too annoying and there is a need to cut off communications with him? Here is when blocking a user becomes a good option.
So here is how to block someone on Linkedin in 2020.
How to block people on LinkedIn:
1) Open the profile of the user you want to block
2) Click on “More…” button
3) Select “Report/Block” from the drop-down list
4) Click on “Block [member name]”
5) Select “Block” to proceed
Once you block the member – you will no longer be connected. This person won’t receive the notification of blocking.
Note: You will also loose endorsements and recommendations from this LinkedIn user.
How to unblock someone on LinkedIn:
1) Click on “Me” icon on the top of the page near your photo
2) Select “Settings & Privacy”
3) Find and click on “Blocking” section
4) Find the person you want to unblock and click “Unblock” near the name
And that’s it. Now you will be able to search for this user and this member will be also able to find, connect and message you on Linkedin.
But before you go:
Having spent lots of time on receiving the first initial engagement on our LinkedIn posts we’ve created a magic tool that everybody can use. The tool to 10x your LinkedIn post views with likes and comments from other Linkedin content makers 🙌.
So here’s a hack for you: Install lempod and increase your Linkedin reach with 1000+ different LinkedIn Engagement Pods.
This is how it works: